Ash Bros are a Melbourne based wholesale seafood supplier, priding themselves in processing and distributing the highest quality fresh and frozen seafood to Victoria for over 50 years.
• Relocate existing 500sqm site in Yarraville to new 1700sqm food facility in Sunshine West.
• Upgrade capacity to meet increased seafood processing and cold storage space.
• Support business operations and growth for next 20 years.
• Integrate innovative cool room solutions such as freezer grade rapid roll insulated doors and temperature controlled anti-rooms.
November 2019 - handover April 2020 Design and construct under tight time constraints set by State Government compulsory acquisition for Westgate Tunnel project at previous Yarraville site.
ZiP Diagnostics is an Australian owned, Melbourne based biotech company that has developed simple, economical solutions for infectious disease diagnostics. Building on several years of assay research, the company was launched in 2019 to meet global diagnostic needs and to provide a domestic capability for pandemic protection in Australia.
• To build an ISO 7, NATA certified Cleanroom for Domestic Manufacturing.
The project timeframe took two months and was handed over in early 2021 despite ongoing government restrictions due to Covid-19.